Not always. If you had just one DWI/DUI most likely only some action will be taken. The insurance companies do take them seriously though, and the more recent your conviction or the higher the number of DWI/DUIs you’ve had, the more likely you are to get a price increase.
Q & A
- How Do Certain Thyroid Conditions Affect Buying Life Insurance?
- January: Radon Awareness Month
- Traumatic Brain Injury: How It Can Affect Your Health and Buying Life Insurance
- Robot Doctors and Real Estate – Newsletter #5
- Can I Find Out if Someone Purchased Life Insurance on Me Without My Permission?