Depending on the reason for the medication, the underwriters will make a determination whether to slightly increase your price or to not offer coverage at all. In most cases, we can work out a way to get a policy approved if your medications are not for a terminal illness.
Q & A
- How Do Certain Thyroid Conditions Affect Buying Life Insurance?
- January: Radon Awareness Month
- Traumatic Brain Injury: How It Can Affect Your Health and Buying Life Insurance
- Robot Doctors and Real Estate – Newsletter #5
- Can I Find Out if Someone Purchased Life Insurance on Me Without My Permission?