On average, 2 to 6 weeks depending on the insurance company you apply with. Some are faster than others at processing applications. If you have a complicated medical history, the timing can be delayed while researching your risk factors.
Q & A
- How Do Certain Thyroid Conditions Affect Buying Life Insurance?
- January: Radon Awareness Month
- Traumatic Brain Injury: How It Can Affect Your Health and Buying Life Insurance
- Robot Doctors and Real Estate – Newsletter #5
- Can I Find Out if Someone Purchased Life Insurance on Me Without My Permission?