Yes. Your premium will be a bit higher, but your individual situation will determine the final outcome depending on how many times you’ve been to treatment and how long ago it was. If it’s been many years, they may not even factor it into your price.
Q & A
- How Do Certain Thyroid Conditions Affect Buying Life Insurance?
- January: Radon Awareness Month
- Traumatic Brain Injury: How It Can Affect Your Health and Buying Life Insurance
- Robot Doctors and Real Estate – Newsletter #5
- Can I Find Out if Someone Purchased Life Insurance on Me Without My Permission?