Jeremy Hallett, CLU
Co-founder and CEO of Quotacy
Jeremy Hallett is the Co-founder and CEO of Quotacy, a life insurance brokerage that simplifies the process of buying life insurance and helps every client find the right policy at the best price.
He has been serving life insurance agents and customers since 1999 and has been interviewed as an industry expert in publications like NerdWallet, Consumer Reports, and InsuranceNewsNet. Connect with Jeremy on LinkedIn.
In addition to his role at Quotacy, from 2000-2022, Jeremy was the CEO of Hallett Financial Group, Inc., a Brokerage General Agency (BGA). Both Quotacy and Hallett Financial Group, Inc. were acquired by Highland Capital Brokerage in 2022, bringing them together under one roof.
Jeremy is a licensed life insurance agent and holds a Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) designation in addition to Series 7, Series 63, and Series 24 licenses. He also serves on the Advisory Board for Legal & General America.
- Consumer Reports, How to Choose the Right Amount of Life Insurance
- Forbes, Bringing Life Insurance Back
- The Wall Street Journal, A Buyer’s Guide to Purchasing Life Insurance Online
- The Motley Fool, Single and Childless? You May Still Need Life Insurance
- The Street, Millennials Who May Need Life Insurance Often Don’t Buy It: Here’s Why
- InsuranceNewsNet, Why Clients Pay More For High-Risk Life Insurance
- Marriage, Kids and Money, Protect Your Family With Hassle-Free Term Life Insurance
- MoneyWise, Why Now Is the Time to Replace Your Life Insurance Policy
- Realtor.com, 8 Things to Consider When Buying a House: How Many Have You Done?
- U.S. News, A Question of Premium: Is Life Insurance a Sound Investment?
- NerdWallet, Why You’ll Pay More for High-Risk Life Insurance
- NerdWallet, Smoke Weed and Need Life Insurance? Some Companies Are Cool With Marijuana