Beneficiary is the word used for the entity or person that will receive the payout of your face amount if you died. Beneficiary can be one person, like a spouse or child, or multiple people, given different percentages of the face amount until 100% of the death benefit is accounted for. Beneficiary can also be an organization or a charity that would receive the money from your life insurance policy if you died.
Q & A
- How Do Certain Thyroid Conditions Affect Buying Life Insurance?
- January: Radon Awareness Month
- Traumatic Brain Injury: How It Can Affect Your Health and Buying Life Insurance
- Robot Doctors and Real Estate – Newsletter #5
- Can I Find Out if Someone Purchased Life Insurance on Me Without My Permission?