Did you know…?
- 65 percent of Americans don’t plan on buying life insurance because they believe it’s too expensive.
- 80 percent of Americans overestimate the cost of life insurance.
- Millennials overestimate the cost by 213 percent
- Generation Xers overestimate by 119 percent
- Term life insurance is the most affordable type of life insurance.
Life insurance provides your loved ones with a financial safety net if you pass away. Term life insurance is the most inexpensive types of life insurance you can purchase. It’s best to buy coverage sooner than later. Rates are cheaper when you are young and healthy. Curious about how much term life insurance will cost you? Get a term life insurance quote today!
(Click the graphic below for a larger view.)
Photo credit to: Feans